Junior Estimator & Project Manager
- September 5, 2018
- Posted by: hazelwood
Hazelwood Construction Services, Inc., a division of The Hazelwood Group, is seeking a Junior Estimator & Project Manager to join our team in Nanaimo, BC.
We work on civil construction projects on Vancouver Island and throughout the rest of BC. Our ideal candidate is hard working, hungry to learn, and ready to advance their career to the next step. Our team of highly experienced Estimators and Project Managers is ready to help you get there!
Reporting to the General Manager, the Junior Estimator & Project Manager will assist Project Managers and Estimators on all aspects of project management including start-up, obtaining permits, liaising with subcontractors, preparing tenders, budgets, estimates and construction schedules.
Compensation: Dependent on experience
- A degree in Civil Engineering or a Civil Technology Diploma is required
- 2 years’ experience in civil construction as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- 2 years’ experience in civil construction estimation
- Project experience in underground utilities, road building, or telecommunication infrastructure
Benefits of Employment – Why work at Hazelwood Construction Services?
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan which includes extended health & dental, vision care, disability, and life insurance.
- Hazelwood Construction is a well-organized company with the resources to complete jobs with proper equipment and personnel in place.
- Our company has a supportive, family-oriented core group of staff that are great to work with and very proud of the work we do.
We welcome applications from individuals who meet the above criteria and who are interested in a career with Hazelwood Construction Services.
Since 1993, Hazelwood Construction has built a solid reputation for market excellence, drawing on a foundation of quality work, stability and innovative approaches to challenging projects.
Our company is founded on the principles of dedication, teamwork, and commitment to quality construction. After more than 20 years, Hazelwood Construction continues to maintain stable growth, while steadily diversifying the company’s project portfolio. No job is too challenging and innovation is the key to our success.
Please see our website for more information about Hazelwood www.hazelwoodconstruction.com