Current, Hydroelectric Projects
SCOPE OF THE WORK
Run of the River hydro project for Dzawada’enuxw First Nation.
- Installation of concrete intake and weir structure.
- Reactivation and construction of approximately 2.2km of access road, with geotechnically stabilized retaining walls
- Installation of approximately 1,300m of 500mm HDPE Penstock
- Construction of powerhouse and tailrace discharge structure. Including blasting, excavation, concrete pouring, installation of CLT timber powerhouse superstructure and 5 tonne overhead gantry crane.
- Installation of mechanical equipment including 350 KW turbine-generator and ancillary equipment.